Monday, December 20, 2010

WOW I haven't written anything is such a long time! Well I dont have a whole lot going on to write about, really. I am missing my family this time of year. I am so far from any of them that care about me. It is so hard to have a great relationship when you cant spend time together!!!
As Christmas approaches, I am reminded of family and how important they are to me. Having no children of my own, it is so hard to feel that I matter to anyone, except of course, my wonderful husband. But I know any of my sisters, and most of my brothers, would do anything for me if I needed them to. As I get older, I realize I maybe wasnt so smart to leave the family that loves me and move up to the north woods. Gosh it hurts when I see them in pain, or in trouble, or lonely...and I cant help them. What was I thinking when I moved away? Oh, it has been a good life up here, for sure. But you just cant replace being down the street from your sisters, no matter where you go!!!
Ok enough boo-hooing from me. Looking forward to the day when I am close to you all again,,,,,
love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment